Many of our clients find it more practical to have us photograph at their location. This saves them from transporting all of the products to the studio- and allows additions to the shoot.Our full lighting and backdrop systems give you ‘in studio’ quality- with the convenience of never leaving their place of business.
You may choose to have products photographed in our studio. We have extensive lighting, backgrounds, a product table, and for large objects, an 12′ cove. With our in studio computer system, we can work with you and view images instantly in 8×10 size. This is a huge advantage in helping you feel confident that we have the image the way you want it.
Our all-in-a-day package is a popular option to get you started, without going over budget. It involves us setting up a portable studio on site, and covering portraits, products and production photography withing the budget of a single day. With some organization on your part, we can produce a wide variety of shots to use on your website, brochures etc. Contact us so we can prepare a ‘shot list’ for your photography needs.
- studio product photography– with variety of backgrounds and props we create a image bank of all of your products
- location plant photography– photograph the processes of your business including production, building and industrial photography
- live event photography– grand opening, public relations, Christmas parties and any of your business events
- business portraits– including all staff and teams. In our studio or in a on location studio at your business
- in house photo editing with full printing services
- full resolution images given, including contact sheet, web ready images and photo editing
- website creation– for displaying a ‘showcase’ of your work to clients. All SEO (search engine optimization) friendly
If you are in need of another photography service, or would like to bundle some services, please contact us.